- Planning and evaluating transaction structures from the perspective of concentration control, and proposing legal solutions corresponding to business needs.
- Organizing transaction processes in a manner which countervails the violation of competition law.
- Supporting the effective management of cross-border projects, cooperating with competition protection authorities and advisors in various jurisdictions. Coordinating on multi-jurisdiction transactions.
- Representing clients in proceedings relating to the concentration of control before the UOKiK (Office of Competition and Consumer Protection) and European Commission.
- Representing entrepreneurs during UOKiK and European Commission controls, in anti-monopoly proceedings before the UOKiK and European Commission, and before common courts.
- Developing and implementing internal procedures for compliance with the competition and consumer law in order to minimize the risk of violating such law.
- Examining the consistency of trade agreements and business practices with the competition and consumer law.
- Conducting internal audits of business activities.
- Developing and carrying out training programs adapted to the needs of individual clients in respect of compliance / knowledge of the competition law.
- Advisory in respect of designing distribution systems and evaluating trade, pricing and marketing policy in respect of compliance with the competition law.