Fulfilling the obligations according to the art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter be referred to as “GDPR” the data controller informs that:
1. PwC Advisory spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k. or another PwC entity which is a principal - list of entities, with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-633), Polna 11 Street, („PwC”, “we”) will be the controller of your personal data.
2. If you have any questions or complaints regarding your personal data being processed by PwC, and/or the rights you possess, please contact Data Protection Officer:
3. PwC processes your personal data for the following purposes and on the following legal bases:
|A legal basis||A purpose of the processing|
|art. 6 sec. 1 let. b) of the GDPR– the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party||Concluding and executing the contract eg. payment or creating training program|
rt. 6 sec. 1 let. c) of the GDPR – a legal obligation
art. 9 sec. 2 let. b and h) of the GDPR – carrying out the obligations and exercising specific rights in the field of social security and social protection law and the provision of health or social care or treatment or the management of health or social care systems and services
Applies only for people for whom PwC is obliged to run activities above.
art. 6 sec. 1 let. f) of the GDPR – legitimate interests pursued by the PwC
art. 9 sec. 2 let. f) of the GDPR – legitimate interests pursued by the PwC
4. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except the following recipients:
5. Your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) – third countries, based on:
6. Your personal data will be retained for a term of your contract. After that, personal data might be stored only for the period indicated by statutory provisions of law or as long as you or us may pursue legal claims towards each other.
7. In accordance with processing your personal data you have the following rights:
8. The provision of personal data is a condition for concluding the contract and legal obligation in the field of compliance with legal obligations to which the controller is subject.