Fulfilling the obligations according to the art. 14 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter be referred to as “GDPR” the data controller informs that:
|A legal basis||A purpose of the processing|
|art. 6 sec. 1 let. b) of the GDPR -
the performance of a contract or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract
|Establishing cooperation with a corporate Client or Supplier which is not a natural person
Applies only for Clients’ or Suppliers’ representatives
art. 6 sec. 1 let. c) of the GDPR - compliance with a legal obligation to which PwC is subject such as:
|art. 6 sec. 1 let. f) of the GDPR – legitimate interests pursued by the PwC||
3. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except the following recipients:
4. Your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) – third countries, based on:
5. Your personal data will be retained until the end of cooperation with PwC. After that, personal data might be stored only for the period indicated by statutory provisions of law or as long as you or us may pursue legal claims towards each other.
6. In accordance with processing your personal data you have the following rights: right of access, to rectification (updating), to erasure, to restriction of processing, and to data portability and to object.
7. The provision of personal data is:
8. The represented entity (Client of Supplier) is a source of your personal data.
9. PwC processes, as a standard, the following categories of personal data: name, surname, employer’s name, position and business contact details (such as mobile number and email address). In some cases, the scope of processing may be wider (e.g. if PwC has to comply with anti-money laundering provisions or by providing tax advisory services). Then the data subjects are informed about this in separate information about the processing of personal data.