Fulfilling the obligations according to the art. 14 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter be referred to as “GDPR” the data controller informs that:
|A legal basis||A purpose of the processing|
|art. 6 sec. 1 let. c) of the GDPR - compliance with a legal obligation to which PwC is subject from the regulations governing the provision of professional services (e.g. Act on statutory auditors)||
|art. 6 sec. 1 let. f) of the GDPR – legitimate interests pursued by the PwC||
3. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except the following recipients:
4. Your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) – third countries, based on:
5. Your personal data will be retained until the end of Client’s cooperation with PwC. After that, personal data might be stored only for the period indicated by statutory provisions of law or as long as you or us may pursue legal claims towards each other.
6. In accordance with processing your personal data you have the following rights: right of access, to rectification (updating), to erasure, to restriction of processing, and to data portability and to object.
7. The provision of personal data is:
8. The entity that provides PwC with personal data as part of using our services (Client) is a source of your personal data.
9. PwC processes, as a standard, the following categories of personal data: name, surname and business contact details (such as mobile number and email address). In some cases, the scope of processing may be wider. For example, we will review payroll data as part of an audit and we often need to use personal data to provide global mobility and pensions services or we are processing a national identification number complying with the provisions on anti-money laundering and terrorist financing provisions.