3.Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except the following recipients:
- contest organizer / organizers - applies only if the contest is not organized by PwC;
- other PwC member firms. For details of our member firm locations, please visit the website. We may share personal data with other PwC member firms where necessary for administrative purposes and legitimate interests pursued by the PwC referred to in pt 2;
- service providers that aren’t members of the PwC network (“third party service providers”) to process on a PwC’s behalf. Third party service providers may include providers of IT services, including identity management, website hosting, marketing automation and management, data analysis, data back-up, security and storage services in so far as it refers to relation with PwC;
- rewards sponsors;
- governmental or regulatory authorities, courts and law enforcement authorities or agencies as required by and/or in accordance with applicable law or regulation.
4. Your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) – third countries, based on:
- art. 45 sec. 1 of the GDPR - European Commission’s adequacy decision (applies for countries, which were subject of decision);
- art. 46 sec. 2 let. c) of the GDPR - standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
5. Your personal data will be retained until:
- the end of the contest or withdrawal of a consent;
- the resignation from receiving newsletters or marketing communication via phone - applies only for data subjects who gave explicit consent for receiving marketing communication via email or phone;
- After that, personal data might be stored only for the period indicated by statutory provisions of law or as long as you or us may pursue legal claims towards each other.
6. In accordance with processing your personal data you have the following rights:
- right of access, to rectification (updating), to erasure, to restriction of processing, and to data portability and to object;
- to withdraw a consent, it is possible by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- o lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
7. The provision of personal data is necessary to participate in the contest. Provision of personal data for other purposes is voluntary.