Fulfilling the obligations according to the art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter be referred to as “GDPR” the data controller informs that:
1. PwC Advisory spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k. or another PwC entity which is a survey organizer - list of entities: https://www.pwc.pl/pl/o-nas/lista-spolek-pwc.html, with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-633), Polna 11 Street, („PwC”, “we”) will be the controller of your personal data.
2. PwC processes your personal data for the purpose of conducting a survey and creating statistics on the subject of the survey on its basis. The legal ground for processing is Art. 6 (1)(f) of the GDPR - legitimate interest pursued by PwC.
3. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except the following recipients:
- other PwC member firms. For details of our member firm locations, please visit the website: https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/about/corporate-governance/legal-entities.html. We may share personal data with other PwC member firms where necessary for administrative purposes and legitimate interests pursued by the PwC referred to in pt 2;
- service providers that aren’t members of the PwC network (“third party service providers”) to process on a PwC’s behalf. Third party service providers may include providers of IT services, including identity management, website hosting and management, data analysis, data back-up, security and storage services in so far as it refers to the purposes indicated above;
- governmental or regulatory authorities.
4. Your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) – third countries, based on:
- Art. 45 (1) of the GDPR - European Commission’s adequacy decision (applies for countries, which were subject of decision);
- Art. 46 (2)(c) of the GDPR - standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
5. Depending on the type of survey, personal data will be processed by PwC by:
- the duration of the survey, then personal data shall be anonymised;
- the time specified for individual publications containing collected statistical data, if personal data cannot be anonymized (for example: for a period of 1 year from the publication of an annual report on a given topic).
6. In accordance with processing your personal data you have the following rights:
- right of access, to rectification (updating), to erasure, to restriction of processing and to object;
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
7. The provision of personal data is voluntary.