Fulfilling the obligations according to the art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter be referred to as “GDPR” the data controller informs that:
|A legal basis||A purpose of the processing|
|art. 6 sec. 1 let. f) of the GDPR – legitimate interest pursued by the PwC (direct marketing of PwC’s products and services)||
4. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except the following recipients:
5. Your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) – third countries, based on:
6. Your personal data will be retained until you resign from newsletter subscription / use the right to object of processing your personal data for marketing purposes or if PwC decides to shutdown the newsletter or un.
7. In accordance with processing your personal data you have the following rights:
8. The provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary to provide you with the newsletter.