Interactive GDPR e-learning...
...based on gamification and micro-tests, covers the following areas:
- Legal: supports the correct diagnosis of personal data processing and indicates the main processing obligations in accordance with the GDPR requirements.
- Organizational and process: using practical examples, it describes good and bad practices in organization of processes and working environment, indicating the best practices of employees and employers in personal data protection.
- Technological/Cybersecurity: shows how use of the office devices and software can contribute to the GDPR breach, what precautions should be taken to minimise the risk of such occurrences. It also recommends methods to reduce the risk of data leakage and theft with use of systems, IT applications or social media, indicating technical measures that can strengthen the data security when using the Internet.
Our GDPR training has the following distinctive features:
- Legible, aesthetic and intuitive interface
- Practical examples and exercises speaking to employees’ imagination that can easily be related to everyday activities in most of the companies
- Authentic market data (e.g. Eurostat) to help understand the scale and character of challenges in the area of personal data protection
- Use of gamification and interactive tasks to involve the participants
- Form of the e-learning and its content works excellent both in small companies and large corporations.
The training is available in Polish. Depending on individual preferences and learning process, concluding the training and taking the test will take 1-2 hours. Each employee in your company who handles personal data on a daily basis, should take the training at least once.
The training is accessible from an Internet browser with the use of e-learning platform, either provided by PwC or already used by the client, depending on the selected variant. Number of access to the training is individually determined by each client. Final costs of the training therefore depends on the number of purchased accesses.