Startup Collider is a scale-up program operated by PwC CEE and PwC Poland for visionary entrepreneurs and innovators from all over the world who already have a market-ready solution and who wish to experience fast commercial growth and expand their business in the CEE region
Join the program to get the chance to cooperate with the PwC’s top market experts, win global recognition and access to resources and thousands of PwC’s clients from CEE and beyond. Scale up your business with PwC Startup Collider and become the next innovation success story.
What we offer are mentoring sessions, access to experts with international experience, participation in trade events, pitching workshops and sessions, all crowned with a special Demo Day presentation in front of international investors, PwC business partners and clients.
Apply if you think you have what it takes to cooperate and scale up within the global PwC Network.
- 18th December 2019 – end of applications
- January / February 2020 – analysis of applications and interviews with startups
- Middle of March 2020 – announcement of participants of the 4th PwC Startup Collider cohort
- March 2020 – the scale-up begins
- June 2020 – mid-program checkpoint
- September 2020 – Demo Day summarizing the 4th cohort & start of applications to the 5th edition of the PwC Startup Collider scale-up program
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for dedicated and ambitious startup founders who have innovative vision and a flair for disruption
If you have a practical, validated B2B or B2B2C solution or technology, if your product is market-ready, if you wish to scale up and expand your company’s presence on the broad CEE market, apply to our program.
Benefits for Startups
- Expert mentoring
- Access to industry experts, mentors and business angels with experience in innovation advisory.
- Unique methodology
- Half-year-long scale-up program aimed at industry introductions and technology implementation.
- Traditional, electronic, and social media coverage from PwC Startup Collider and PwC in CEE.
- PwC network
- Access to PwC’s senior decision-makers and business leaders who regularly interact with corporate clients.
Areas of interest
For the 4th cohort of the PwC Startup Collider program, we are looking for startup developing technology and solutions from the following areas of expertise:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Customer Experience