How to effectively bring companies together after a merger or acquisition?
Such a transaction marks the beginning of a joint path towards an effective merge. If your objective is successful integration, you have to prepare well for a long and difficult road ahead.
What should you do before you set off on this journey?
- Prepare a plan of action and effectively overcome the obstacles that you may encounter
- Get to know the potential partners who will accompany you on this path
- Study the organizational culture, the internal mood prevailing within the company
- Find out who you will be working with in the new situation and whether they are ready for change
- Tailor the communication strategy and change management strategy to the results you have obtained