Application deadline in CIMA: 24 June
CIMA verification deadline: 1 July
Pre-course homework: 14 July 2019
Introductory webinar: 15 July 2019 (9:00 - 11:00)
Individual meeting: 16, 23 and 24 July 2019
Workshop Part 1: 26-27 July 2019
Workshop Part 2: 5-6 August 2019
Workshop Part 3: 14-16 October 2019
Mock exam: 28 October 2019
Individual meeting: 5-7 November 2019
Exam dates: 19-23 November 2019
Astrid Zakrzewska, FCCA, FCMA, CGMA
- Astrid has over 20 years of experience in training in the field of finance and accounting.
- She specialises in trainings in the fields of management accounting, financial and strategic management, having conducted over 11.000 hours of trainings and workshops in Poland and abroad.
- She has conducted courses preparing for CIMA, ACCA and CIA exams.
- In the years 2002-2005 she held the position of finance and administration director at TVN S.A.
- In the years 1993-2002 she worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers in the assurance department, where she specialised in auditing financial sector institutions, including investment funds.